Just out of curiosity, I did a search for "Wikipedia" on these two search engines. Okay fine, I accidentally typed Wikipedia into my search box, and was intrigued by the results.
DuckDuckGo returned a lot of sites using Wikipedia material.
- Simple English Wikipedia
- Wikipedia corporate profile at the New York Times
- The Free Online Dictionary definition of Wikipedia
- Uncyclopedia article on Wikipedia
- Tok Pisin Wikipedia
- The Free Online Dictionary definition of Wikipedia, again
- List of Wikipedias on Wikimedia Meta
- Apple Wikipedia Dashboard widget
- The Free Online Dictionary encyclopedia
Google returned nine pages hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, followed by a list of news stories.
- English Wikipedia
- Wikipedia article on Wikipedia
- Wikipedia article on Wiki
- Wikipedia article on RSS
- Wikipedia article on HTTP cookie
- Wikipedia article on Bitcoin
- Wikipedia article on India
I don't log into Google anymore, I opt-out of their tracking cookies and use privacy extensions. It could still be possible they're bubbling me; if not I'd be very surprised that those articles are what most people are interested in.