Updating your UTS transport concession sticker
For those of you with existing student cards wishing to embark on a grand quest to update your transport concession sticker:
- Enrol into at least one semester of subjects.
- Go to this form site and enter your student details.
- Log into My Student Admin and click the ID Card tab.
- Click "Email my enrolment details for ID card".
- Wait five minutes or so, then check your student email.
- Print the PDF attachment, tick the boxes and sign your name.
- Hand the form into Student Services on campus and get your sticker.
Clear as mud!
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
The site is powered by Hugo, FreeBSD, and OpenZFS on OrionVM, everyone’s favourite cloud infrastructure provider.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!