I've got a huge backlog of unfinished blog posts (at least 300 at last count) so I've decided to create an entirely new one based on what this website told me to do.
8 things you probably didn’t know about Microsoft
Here we go!
- We have IBM to thank for their monopoly status. Which is a shame because I still heart their E Editor even to this day and I have a Rational lanyard.
- Madobe Nanami (aka Windows 7-Tan) made me almost consider plonking down $10,000 or however much it is for Windows 7 Ultimate.
- "Rick James" is not a supported .NET language, bitch.
- REVERSI.EXE was better than WINMINE.EXE, and I actually thought BOB.EXE was pretty cool, even though you’re not supposed to admit it.
- OOXML is an interoperable standard because it can render * like Word 95, and the acronym’s suspicious similarity to OOo is purely a coincidence.
- Being caught using Google in Redmond, Washington is a chair throwable offence, unless you’re a developer developer developer.
- Selling mediocrity is difficult for most, but Microsoft seems to be able to do it without even trying.
- Nick Hodge and Ari Bixhorn are seemingly exempt from the company’s officially mandated PR lameness policy.