Christmas has come early! Less than a week after reviewing my transition from Thunderbird and Firefox back to SeaMonkey, we've had a 2.6 and 2.6.1 update! :)
According to the release notes:
- Added support for the HTML5 “context menu” feature (contextmenu attribute)
- Added Print Preview support to Composer
- Added update channel indication to About SeaMonkey page (about:)
And under the "Mozilla platform changes" heading:
- Added support for font-stretch
- Improved support for text-overflow
- Improved standards support for HTML5, MathML, and CSS
- Fixed several stability issues
Thanks to the SeaMonkey team for the present! I know a few of the developers are German, perhaps they're keeping with the tradition of giving and unwrapping presents on Christmas Eve instead ^_^.
As for the fact I'm unabashedly using a gigantic K-On picture with the SeaMonkey icon superimposed… um… Merry Christmas!