I miss watching David Letterman :(
Well here it is past 1am here in Singapore and I have to get up early to go to the hospital again tomorrow so I should be going to sleep now right?
Anyway despite my best intentions of keeping this blog a strictly professional endeavour and keeping personal stuff down (hasn't worked out so far!), I couldn't resist doing this. I was looking at Julee's blog on my Bloglines account and couldn't help noticing she had done one of those "Top 10 things you don't know about me".
So while it's really early in the morning and not having slept for two nights therefore my judgement is more lax, here are 10 things you may not know about me… in perfectly formatted, W3C XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant markup of course!
- I’m an introverted person. I need my “me” time!
- I love walking early in the morning before the humidity sets in
- I don’t drink much alcohol.
- My mum admits to dropping me on my head when I was a baby
- I’ve only dated East Asian girls… at present!
- My middle name was derived from a close family friend, and a Jazz musician
- Mirrors in the dark scare the living crap out of me.
- I like watching TV shows and Anime where the nerdy guy gets the girl in the end. Come to think of it I can’t name any Anime where the nerdy guy doesn’t. Oh dear, the truth comes out.
- I love British comedy and British dry wit and sarcasm… and attempt to emulate it as often as possible with excellent results. Really.
- I know how to write my name in Japanese Katakana, but not in Chinese characters, despite the fact I live in Singapore!