The previous entry was Rubenerd.com post #4300! Time for another of our beloved pointless milestones!
What’s with this post thing?
Those of you who have been reading Rubenerd.com for years… you may need to see a therapist. You may also remember for each pointless milestone I include information on an industrial cleaning device as something utterly pointless.
How did this start? A very handsome question, and I'll answer it. When I wrote the first pointless milestone, I wanted to include a relevent image, but when I typed the post number into Google Images and hit search, all I kept getting were photos of industrial cleaning devices. Since then, I've made it a habit to do this on purpose!
Yeah okay, so what’s that buggy thing?
For post 4300, I uncovered the Tennant Green Machines ATLV 4300 All Terrain Litter Vacuum! From their product specifications:
- Rid-on [sic] vacuum improves the image of your community with superior litter pick-up
- Increase productivity by cleaning on all terrains: climb kerbs, navigate hills and clean along fence lines
- Low centre of gravity design provides a stable machine ride to safely protect the operator
Could this image improvement also apply to those who ride these devices? I could go for an image overhaul, I'm just saying!
- 48 in / 1,219 mm vacuum head provides a wide cleaning path to improve productivity
- Ergonomic vacuum hose reaches up to 270 degrees to allow the operator to clean hard-to-reach areas without leaving the operator’s seat
- Low centre of gravity, reliable disc brakes, and standard roll-over protection contribute to operator safety
This ride on cleaning machine has disc brakes?! This ride on cleaning machine is better than some cars! Clearly, this really happy guy agrees:
Happy post #4300 everyone! Time for celebrations!