We're into day two (see day one) of individually uploading each Rubenerd Show audio file, its tags, its description, its licence and its cover art to the Internet Archive in anticipation of moving web servers.
Progress was somewhat slower than yesterday because I realised the images I uploaded for all the episodes yesterday weren't being referenced properly in their respective blog posts, which entailed a massive reversal and fixing all the work I had already done! To look on the bright side, I was glad I discovered this problem BEFORE I uploaded several hundred shows!
Below are all the shows I uploaded today. This concludes all the shows I recorded since I moved back from Kuala Lumpur in 2007.
- http://www.archive.org/details/RubenerdShow222 — having some problems