Given it's just another manic Monday over here (and in short order in the rest of the world) I figured I'd post another 10 Rubenerd Fun Facts to help us all get through it a little easier. As I've mentioned previously, all these facts are irrefutable and 110% true.
If you missed them, feel free to refer to the first Rubenerd Fun Facts post and my post where I ecstatically reported my purchase of David Letterman's Late Show Fun Facts book. And as usual, feel free to take notes.
- People who wear socks that don’t match are statistically more likely to trip on their own shoelaces.
- Maybach lost its court case with Chrysler to advertise as the company that produces the world’s ugliest vehicles.
- Artist Jim Gleason has himself suffered numerous bad starts.
- No two letters are more than 90 characters apart in the Roman, Greek or Cyrillian alphabets.
- The words interchangeable and exchangeable are.
- The first belt sander was peddle powered.
- A salt water crocodile has never been Minister for Foreign Affairs.
- Under a Queensland state law passed in 1921, gherkins cannot be hollowed out and used as pens to sign government documents.
- Due to a glitch in Satan’s Windows Server systems in mid 2005, Hell briefly sent non-Wiccans to heaven.
- The F6 key is the second most pointless key after FN according to Swiss productivity experts.
- Ruben Schade once flew on the wings of love but was arrested for not lodging an appropriate flight plan or possessing an aviation licence.
- People with blue hair are more likely to have used dyes.