Freshly baked Camino 1.6.5 now out
For the benefit of those who use the greatest web browser on the planet, Camino has been updated to version 1.6.5.
According to the latest release page, the following changes have been made since 1.6.4:
- Upgraded to version 220.127.116.11 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
- Camino will no longer crash on startup when the Mac OS X spelling system is broken.
- The General preference pane will no longer be missing for users who had customized the Preferences window toolbar.
- The icon for the Google feed handler has been updated to match the new Google site icon.
- Added CamiTools to the list of problematic add-ons.
- Improved ad-blocking.