Omake is an oft-abused Japanese term used for bonus or extra content. It’s where I stash everything that doesn’t follow the linear structure of a weblog. Eventually I’ll replace this with a proper outliner.
- About the site, about me, and how to reach out
- Omake is… this page. Meta!
- Terms for comments and usage, and general disclaimers
- Charities and non-profits that I donate to, and you should check out
- Engine room of stuff that powers Rubenerd
- Favourite coffee shops around the world
- Favourite buildings Clara and I are ticking off
- Friend blogroll of people you should be reading
- Hi-Fi build progress
- Search engines all on one page
- Software I use for work and personal stuff