Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- www.dcerpc.org – Home
- "DCE/RPC is an implementation of the Remote Procedure Call technology developed by the Open Group as part of the Distributed Computing Environment. DCE/RPC is most commonly used to interact with Windows network services."
- (categories: rpc dce software samba smb networking)
- File:Dover Delaware.jpg – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- (categories: delaware unitedstates desktops backgrounds photos wikipedia)
- Celebrating 30 years of MS-DOS | Crave – CNET
- I remember and use it for nostalgic reasons, but it really was terrible OS!
- (categories: dos msdos history news)
- Happy 20th birthday, World Wide Web! | Gaming and Culture – CNET News
- "On August 6, 1991–20 years ago–Tim Berners-Lee posted a summary of a project for organizing information on a computer network using a "web" of hyperlinks: the "WorldWideWeb," or W3. At the same time, the W3 made its debut as a publicly available service on the Internet."
- (categories: news internet web history)
- Imaging Resource – Nikon D60 Camera – Full Review
- Didn't realise just how large the Nikon kit lens for the D60 really was!
- (categories: photography reviews cameras nikon nikond60 dslr)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!