Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- www.dcerpc.org – Home
- "DCE/RPC is an implementation of the Remote Procedure Call technology developed by the Open Group as part of the Distributed Computing Environment. DCE/RPC is most commonly used to interact with Windows network services."
- (categories: rpc dce software samba smb networking)
- File:Dover Delaware.jpg – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- (categories: delaware unitedstates desktops backgrounds photos wikipedia)
- Celebrating 30 years of MS-DOS | Crave – CNET
- I remember and use it for nostalgic reasons, but it really was terrible OS!
- (categories: dos msdos history news)
- Happy 20th birthday, World Wide Web! | Gaming and Culture – CNET News
- "On August 6, 1991–20 years ago–Tim Berners-Lee posted a summary of a project for organizing information on a computer network using a "web" of hyperlinks: the "WorldWideWeb," or W3. At the same time, the W3 made its debut as a publicly available service on the Internet."
- (categories: news internet web history)
- Imaging Resource – Nikon D60 Camera – Full Review
- Didn't realise just how large the Nikon kit lens for the D60 really was!
- (categories: photography reviews cameras nikon nikond60 dslr)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a technical writer and IaaS engineer in Sydney, Australia who refers to himself in the third person in bios. Wait, not BIOS… my brain should be EFI by now.
The site is powered by Hugo, FreeBSD, and OpenZFS on OrionVM, everyone’s favourite cloud infrastructure provider.
If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can shout me a coffee or buy some silly merch. Thanks!