Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- What do I need to know when driving in Malaysia for the first time? | Men's Health Singapore
- Funny that people in Singapore think Malaysia is big ;)
- (categories: funny malaysia singapore)
- Ravenclaw + sorting-hat.com +
- I'm allegedly from this house, having done several quizzes. I gave up on Harry Potter after the Order of The Phoenix was such a watered down disappointment, but still.
- (categories: harrypotter books)
- How I currently feel… on Twitpic
- Just… wow.
- (categories: anime bakemonogatari twitpic twitter)
- Alpine and Gmail
- "After looking through several websites on configuring Alpine, here is how I got it to work with Gmail via IMAP"
- (categories: alpine email howto guide osx)
- Alpine Technical Notes: Building and Installation
- Now just need to figure out how to import Thunderbird/Mozilla mail into it, or if it's even possible.
- (categories: alpine linux bsd software terminal)
- Student homes away from home with 'all the mod cons' | UTS News Room
- Looks pretty fancy!
- (categories: studies sydney australia uts)
- TODAYonline | Sports | Thorpedo targets Singapore Sports School
- It's an absolute non-story, just shared because I didn't realise anyone outside Australia knew who he was.
- (categories: sport singapore news)
- The NERD tree – A tree explorer plugin for navigating the filesystem : vim online
- "The NERD tree allows you to explore your filesystem and to open files and directories. It presents the filesystem to you in the form of a tree which you manipulate with the keyboard and/or mouse. It also allows you to perform
simple filesystem operations."
- (categories: programming vim linux bsd plugins editors)
- BBC News – Austrian driver's religious headgear strains credulity
- Nicely done! "An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as religious headgear."
- (categories: funny religion atheism austria europe news)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!