Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Retro Toshiba Display Drivers
- Latest drivers are from 1997. For their machines from that time.
- (categories: libretto hardware toshiba drivers)
- Libretto 70CT Model Content Page
- Official drivers page for the Toshiba 70CT. There are better ones, but these are the fall back.
- (categories: libretto libretto70ct hardware toshiba drivers)
- lynlotus: genderbent mugi and yui ftw
- I cosplayed as Genderbent Mugi :)
- (categories: anime art tumblr k-on keion)
- Project: Retroputing ‹ View topic – FS: Toshiba Libretto 70CT
- Nice comparison between the Libretto 70CT and an iPhone. Such a compact little machine, a decade before netbooks!
- (categories: libretto libretto70ct toshiba photos)
- UMBPCI – a hardware UMB driver for DOS and Win95
- Ultimate low memory use replacement for DOS EMM386 on PCI hardware.
- (categories: dos drivers umbpci)
- MDGx Complete UMBPCI.SYS Guide
- Excellent guide on maximising conventional memory in DOS, provided your machine has the luxury of a PCI bus ;)
- (categories: dos umbpci drivers)
- Tutorial – Perl and Java
- "[..] we are generating Java opcodes by walking Perl's syntax tree. This is very different from converting Perl to Java. It's a lot easier!"
- (categories: howto programming perl java)
- Perl on Java? An Introduction to the Sleep Language | Java.net
- "The most popular scripting languages are available in some form for the Java platform. [..] Sleep is a Java-based scripting language heavily inspired by Perl."
- (categories: programming perl java sleeplanguage)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!