Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Retro Toshiba Display Drivers
- Latest drivers are from 1997. For their machines from that time.
- (categories: libretto hardware toshiba drivers)
- Libretto 70CT Model Content Page
- Official drivers page for the Toshiba 70CT. There are better ones, but these are the fall back.
- (categories: libretto libretto70ct hardware toshiba drivers)
- lynlotus: genderbent mugi and yui ftw
- I cosplayed as Genderbent Mugi :)
- (categories: anime art tumblr k-on keion)
- Project: Retroputing ‹ View topic – FS: Toshiba Libretto 70CT
- Nice comparison between the Libretto 70CT and an iPhone. Such a compact little machine, a decade before netbooks!
- (categories: libretto libretto70ct toshiba photos)
- UMBPCI – a hardware UMB driver for DOS and Win95
- Ultimate low memory use replacement for DOS EMM386 on PCI hardware.
- (categories: dos drivers umbpci)
- MDGx Complete UMBPCI.SYS Guide
- Excellent guide on maximising conventional memory in DOS, provided your machine has the luxury of a PCI bus ;)
- (categories: dos umbpci drivers)
- Tutorial – Perl and Java
- "[..] we are generating Java opcodes by walking Perl's syntax tree. This is very different from converting Perl to Java. It's a lot easier!"
- (categories: howto programming perl java)
- Perl on Java? An Introduction to the Sleep Language | Java.net
- "The most popular scripting languages are available in some form for the Java platform. [..] Sleep is a Java-based scripting language heavily inspired by Perl."
- (categories: programming perl java sleeplanguage)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a technical writer and IaaS engineer in Sydney, Australia who refers to himself in the third person in bios. Wait, not that BIOS! I’d hope for brain EFI by now.
The site is powered by Hugo, FreeBSD, and OpenZFS on OrionVM, everyone’s favourite cloud infrastructure provider.
If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee. Thanks!