Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Google+ Cheat Sheet offers helpful tips and tricks | Geek.com
- I did formatting by accident before I found this.
- (categories: tips google+ socialnetworking google)
- David Cameron is in the sewer because of his News International friends – Telegraph Blogs
- Even the conservative Telegraph on the UK is ragging on David Cameron over the #NOTW scandal. Incredible.
- (categories: news politics uk newscorporation corruption journalism)
- Carrying your Apple TV in style | TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- "I'm not sure why you need to haul your Apple TV around [..], but if you do find yourself moving Apple's set-top box often, you might as well do it in style, right?" Aw yeah :)
- (categories: apple appletv hardware)
- RIM Suffers Further Decline in U.S Smartphone Market Share – HardwareZone.com
- Both Android and iOS pushing ahead, if you'll pardon the pun. Where's my beloved MeeGo and webOS?
- (categories: blackberry android ios iphone)
- AntBlog701: Hello Windows 95
- I didn't know Microsoft bundled Plus! with Windows 95! I loved Plus!, it had those system themes ^_^
- (categories: retro abandonware windows95)
- Huge SimCity fan since I was a kid, maybe I should check this out!
- (categories: software linux simcity lincity games simulators)
- [UPDATE – a few more photos] Richard Dawkins celebrates 4th of July in Jackson Hole Wyoming – – – – – RichardDawkins.net
- Sometimes I worry Dr Dawkins is *too* awesome!
- (categories: richarddawkins photos unitedstates)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
The site is powered by Hugo, FreeBSD, and OpenZFS on OrionVM, everyone’s favourite cloud infrastructure provider.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!