Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Nokia N9 hands-on – Pocket-lint
- Absolutely gorgeous! I want!
- (categories: MeeGo nokia nokian9 hardware phones)
- 'Apple in big trouble – can't survive' – Pocket-lint
- Can I see the source code for the controllers in your engines then please? ;)
- (categories: funny overhishead business)
- windows · A List of People Who Need to Stop Writing Software
- Thank [deity] on the Mac and *nix side we've largely been spared from this.
- (categories: software programming windows crapware boatware)
- Generic Tuberculosis Medicine Shows Promise for Reversing Type 1 Diabetes – Bloomberg
- Would be great, if it works. My family has a history of Type I diabetes, but my father and I seem to have dodged the bullet.
- (categories: news health diabetes)
- Three arguments against the singularity – Charlie's Diary
- Best argument I've read against the concept. I've never bought the idea of the singularity, though it seems most people into the subject think its all but a certainty.
- (categories: tech science singularity)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
The site is powered by Hugo, FreeBSD, and OpenZFS on OrionVM, everyone’s favourite cloud infrastructure provider.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!