Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Atari Nerd Chronicles:Retro Shopping Centers with Video Games: Artesia and Sepulveda (North East Side) | 8bitrocket
- Retro shopping centres FTW.
- (categories: retro shoppingcentre historical 1970s 1980s atari)
- Safebooru – Anime picture search engine! – nichijou
- Saw someone at uni with this printed as a giant poster and the name of his club in the sky. Looked great!
- (categories: anime nichijou)
- Dancing duck (GIF Image, 500×375 pixels)
- Also… can't… stop… watching… for different reasons!
- (categories: animation silly funny)
- SongMeanings | Lyrics | Brilliant Green, The – Brownie the Cat
- "Ridiculously cute song about a kitten."
- (categories: lyrics music)
- Animated Mugi (GIF Image, 600×400 pixels)
- Can't… stop… watching
- (categories: anime k-on keion animation)
- RGB #B634BB RGB Chart & Multi Tool • Color • PerBang.dk
- Prefer my purple to have a little more blue in it, but this is Pantone Purple
- (categories: purple colour)
- La Patisserie icon set, IconSeeker.com
- (categories: icons design graphics)
- Postie definition – English Slang Dictionary
- For those who didn't know what I meant when I said I got mail from one recently ;).
- (categories: language english dictionary australia)
- Download Bauhaus 93.TTF | Fontonic | Designers Resources
- Not sure if you need a licence to download this (I have an old copy of Office which I think qualifies!) but an awesome font, one of my all time nostalgic favourites :)
- (categories: fonts design typefaces bauhaus93)
- cookies 512 PNG/ICO/ICNS easyicon.cn
- Unsure as to the origin, claims its from SmashingMagazine.com. Great icons though!
- (categories: art design icons web)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a technical writer and IaaS engineer in Sydney, Australia who refers to himself in the third person in bios. Wait, not that BIOS! I’d hope for brain EFI by now.
The site is powered by Hugo, FreeBSD, and OpenZFS on OrionVM, everyone’s favourite cloud infrastructure provider.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee. Thanks!