Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Atari Nerd Chronicles:Retro Shopping Centers with Video Games: Artesia and Sepulveda (North East Side) | 8bitrocket
- Retro shopping centres FTW.
- (categories: retro shoppingcentre historical 1970s 1980s atari)
- Safebooru – Anime picture search engine! – nichijou
- Saw someone at uni with this printed as a giant poster and the name of his club in the sky. Looked great!
- (categories: anime nichijou)
- Dancing duck (GIF Image, 500×375 pixels)
- Also… can't… stop… watching… for different reasons!
- (categories: animation silly funny)
- SongMeanings | Lyrics | Brilliant Green, The – Brownie the Cat
- "Ridiculously cute song about a kitten."
- (categories: lyrics music)
- Animated Mugi (GIF Image, 600×400 pixels)
- Can't… stop… watching
- (categories: anime k-on keion animation)
- RGB #B634BB RGB Chart & Multi Tool • Color • PerBang.dk
- Prefer my purple to have a little more blue in it, but this is Pantone Purple
- (categories: purple colour)
- La Patisserie icon set, IconSeeker.com
- (categories: icons design graphics)
- Postie definition – English Slang Dictionary
- For those who didn't know what I meant when I said I got mail from one recently ;).
- (categories: language english dictionary australia)
- Download Bauhaus 93.TTF | Fontonic | Designers Resources
- Not sure if you need a licence to download this (I have an old copy of Office which I think qualifies!) but an awesome font, one of my all time nostalgic favourites :)
- (categories: fonts design typefaces bauhaus93)
- cookies 512 PNG/ICO/ICNS easyicon.cn
- Unsure as to the origin, claims its from SmashingMagazine.com. Great icons though!
- (categories: art design icons web)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!