to the NSW
Rural Fire Service if you want to help with the unfolding Australian bushfire disaster. Thank you. ♡
Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- How to capture audio with Soundflower | Music and Audio | Playlist | Macworld
- Used these apps for ages, but never properly I suspect!
- (categories: mac audio recording soundflower podcasting)
- crowdflow: combining crowdsourced geodata
- "You probably know by now that your iPhone/Android collects the position data of wifi and cell networks near by. [..] We would like to combine as many of these log files as possible, create an open database of wifi and cell networks and thus visualize how these networks are distributed all over the world."
- (categories: apple iphone ios wifi privacy android)
- Open Data Commons
- "Open Data Commons is the home of a set of legal ‘tools’ to help you provide and use open data."
- (categories: science law standards)
- LibreOffice 3.3.2 on Ubuntu Natty
- Looks like Mac OS X. Huh.
- (categories: unity ubuntu gnome linux)
- Eight reasons to not die by *elsevilla on deviantART
- "Never give, even if you are out numbered by eight."
- (categories: art colour)
- IBM ThinkPad X31 – ArchWiki
- "The IBM Thinkpad X31 is a wonderful little laptop which contains everything you need for your everyday work" The X40 is almost as affordable, and even more awesome too :)
- (categories: archlinux hardware thinkpad thinkpadx40 thinkpadx30)
- Installing Arch Linux on a ThinkPad X40 – ThinkWiki
- I do things a little differently, but a good starter guide.
- (categories: hardware howto linux thinkpadx40 archlinux)
- Branson: I wish we’d been branded as Virgin Australia ten years ago – mUmBRELLA
- "With Virgin Blue, I don’t think we got it wrong, but I think times have moved on and there’s just sort of this realisation that why let Qantas keep all of that money? It would have been better had we done it ten years ago but we finally realised."
- (categories: business virgin aviation richardbranson australia)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!