to the NSW
Rural Fire Service if you want to help with the unfolding Australian bushfire disaster. Thank you. ♡
Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Wi-fi promise for Sydney trains and buses – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- I'll believe it when I see it.
- (categories: trains nsw sydney australia wifi internet politics news)
- How airlines use Twitter [infographic] – Holy Kaw!
- I thought airlines used Twitter to ignore their customers and dismiss negative PR… :P
- (categories: airlines twitter)
- Code Pizza: Hut of the Geass by ~RyuseiHikari on deviantART
- "Support the rebellion! Support Pizza Hut!"
- (categories: anime codegeass pizzahut)
- LTA awards first two Downtown Line contracts
- Meanwhile, where tax dollars are being used to build forward thinking public transport infrastructure…
- (categories: publictransport mrt singapore trains)
- FreeBSD's INTx Implementation
- IRQs are Yummy Cookies
- (categories: freebsd bsd interrupts documentation)
- iiTrial: A green light to disconnect pirates – Telco/ISP – Technology – News – iTnews.com.au
- "Film industry granted path to cut infringer's net access." Be afraid.
- (categories: australia internet copyright corruption)
- Claws Mail – the email client that bites!
- This looks like a really beautiful, lightweight alternative to Thunderbird.
- (categories: email gtk opensource linux bsd)
- Alt Text: Not Everyone Subscribes to Apple’s Plans for Domination | Underwire | Wired.com
- Great satire ;)
- (categories: apple hardware stevejobs)
- ABC The Drum – Liar, liar, shock jocks on fire
- Glad some people are finally working up the guts to call people like Alan Jones out. They're the Becks and Limbaughs of Aussie radio.
- (categories: australia radio politics fauxnews)
- Hipster Bingo by HipsterBingo on Etsy
- Hipsters have co-opted my style! Well at least some of it, I can count a few of these as being things I am/have/are! But I'm not a hipster, don't worry.
- (categories: funny hipster bingo)
- Photos: Boeing 767-224/ER Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net
- The "UNITED" lettering on the 767 is far more balanced in this scheme than the 747.
- (categories: airliners.net photos design aviation boeing767)
- Photos: Boeing 747-422 Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net
- I'm (clearly!) in the minority of people who think the combined United/Continental livery looks really classy, especially on this airframe. The titles are far too small on the 747 though.
- (categories: airliners.net photos design aviation boeing744)
- Taiwan’s contentious past: The KMT's original sin | The Economist
- A look into a darker chapter of Taiwanese and KMT history. Worth reading for the comments people have left.
- (categories: taiwan china history theeconomist)
- Share Free WP theme, SEO, personal experience and WE tips
- It's like looking into a time machine! For many years this was what Rubenerd.com looked like before I started using it as a blog. Except mine had green and pink as well ;)
- (categories: wordpress themes design colour)
- Subatomic Brainfreeze: Cost-cutting in Anime: How To and How Not To
- Lamenting the "demise" of anime quality… again?
- (categories: gurrenlagann anime)
- Coffee machine Icon | Download Office space icons | IconsPedia
- A cute little coffee machine icon
- (categories: icons graphics design art)
- IBM X40 ThinkPad Makes the 'Weight' Worthwhile — Datamation.com
- That headline is just awful ;)
- (categories: hardware retro thinkpad x40 ibm)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!