Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Bird Cow Fish
- Really great little cafe and restaurant in Surry Hills in Sydney that my dad and I ate at this morning. Friendly people too, and a great name :). Needs a temporary NoScript allowance for the menus to load.
- (categories: restaurant sydney australia nsw food coffee cafe breakfast)
- mrwho_67.htm: Reality Cracking: Commercial TV
- Don't let the Web 1.0-ness fool you, this is a really eye opening site. Teaches you to think critically and differently about advertising.
- (categories: advertising mindcontrol thoughts eyeopening thinking)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!