to the NSW
Rural Fire Service if you want to help with the unfolding Australian bushfire disaster. Thank you. ♡
Links shared from del.icio.us today:
- Make your ideas better with Microsoft Office 2010 in Singapore
- Was invited, but I think I'll pass ;) "Catch performances by Jack & Rai, 53A and other local artistes – including our 15-year-old guest DJ who will be spinning as we count down to the launch."
- (categories: events invitiations ooxmlsucks office microsoft software)
- Bob Metcalfe (BobMetcalfe) on Twitter
- Always a disappointment when you find someone you respect (as in, the inventor of Ethernet!) takes Fox News seriously. :P
- (categories: twitter ethernet inventions)
- World News Australia – Potato salad cuts barbecue cancer risk
- Cool, I love potato salad :). Then again I don't really like red meat anyway
- (categories: food health news australia)
- BxVy1.gif (GIF Image, 344×328 pixels)
- Guy just barely misses an out of control car. WOW :O
- (categories: gif animation wow)
- Scriptwriting in the UK: Joss Whedon's Top 10 Writing Tips
- Going to give some of these a try
- (categories: howto television tips writing)
- JAL's New 'Sky Eco' Livery on a 777-200 – Flight Image of the Day
- Really pretty ^^. Surprised they'd do it to a 777 though, isn't the 787 Dreamliner the lighter, more efficient, greener one?
- (categories: jal japan boeing boeing772 design graphics)
- Sustainable Web Hosting, Oregon Web Hosting – Canvas Dreams
- Looks really good. Contacting them as a contingency plan for some of my other sites if SegPub keeps messing up.
- (categories: internet green environment hosting)
- Admiral Thad Allen at the White House on the Oil Spill
- "Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen, National Incident Commander for the oil spill, presented this graphic detailing the response at yesterday’s White House Press Briefing."
- (categories: news environment unitedstates gulfmexico disaster ugh infographic)
- demotivational posters – Anime – because in real life women wont dress and act like this
- And who could blame them, right? ;)
- (categories: anime gurrenlagann motivationalposter funny pointless)
- TidyRead – A Faster and Leaner Mobile Reading Experience
- And I only just learned about the new feature of Safari 5 doing the same thing. It's a great idea, even if my site fails on it
- (categories: browser html internet iphone phones accessibility)
- Hotel site for tender – Channel News Asia
- I guess when you have such a tiny amount of land, each parcel of it has to be carefully rationed out!
- (categories: singapore urbanplanning urban business bidness news)
- 'Window Safety Day' on June 6
- "SINGAPORE – SINGAPORE will hold a 'Window Safety Day' to highlight a growing problem of windows falling from high-rise apartment buildings in the densely populated city-state." Not what I was expecting ;)
- (categories: windows cna news singapore safety security microsoft)
- Toradora´s Taiga x Ryuuji Marriage! : Cartoon Leap Anime Blog
- It's funny because it's true!
- (categories: tsundere anime funny toradora)
- Rihanna's new red hair – Beauty | thevine.com.au
- From Lady Gaga to Madonna to Rihanna now, why do female singers feel the need to do without pants!? Are they all Strike Witches fans?! Is it any wonder I listen to and support awesome people like Marian Call?! I'll stop now *grumble*
- (categories: music rant mariancall)
- Second rail link across the harbour proposed – Sydney Morning Herald
- Public transport in Australia is terrible, and comments on this story show I'm not the only one who thinks so :(.
- (categories: publictransport australia sydney nsw news politics)
- Egads – Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- "probably euphemism for oh God, 1673, used as a mild oath"
- (categories: definitions facts dictionary egads terms)
- Electric Sista Hood: Top Five Worst Anime of 2009 :: Video Game, Tech Gadgets, and Anime Reviews
- They're not a fan of K-On! That's okay, I'm not a fan of their overly cluttered blog theme ;)
- (categories: anime k-on keion kyoani reviews blogs)
- BBC – Nick Bryant's Australia: The Ocker Shocker
- "I speak, of course, of Tourism Australia's long-awaited new global advertisement, where no cliché and stereotype is left un-reinforced."
- (categories: advertising australia bbc news cringeworthy)
- ubn.mp3 (audio/mpeg Object)
- Nurie saying I'm stupid. She was supposed to say "I'm going to give Ruben one million dollars!"
- (categories: audio rubenerdshow funny friends)
- Will Dailey guest stars as himself on CSI: NY
- (categories: csi television photos)
Author bio and support
Ruben Schade is a rare breed of spruce tree requiring nothing but pine ice-cream cones for nourishment. His hobbies include predictive branching, Ad Lib barking, and leafing through manuals. Find out more about Ruben and his roots on the About page.
I don’t run ads or tracking here. If you found this post helpful or entertaining, you can buy me a coffee, or I have a silly wish list. Thanks!