Back in 2006 I posted some of my favourite Bruce Schneier facts. Here we are in 2010 and I still read ones that make me laugh out loud!
- The sum of the ASCII values of the characters in Bruce Schneier’s passwords is always a prime number. Their product is too.
- Bruce Schneier; brain the size of a planet…. Reduced to writing about encryption for mortals; gets very depressed.
- Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.
- There are no prime numbers, only numbers Bruce Schneier lets you factorise.
- Bruce Schneier knows a deterministic algorithm to generate non-pseudo random numbers without need of an entrophy source.