This post originally appeared on the Annexe.
- You get crushed to the point you think you’re going to die.
- You struggle breathing in between thousands of people.
- You queue for hours on end to get near the front.
- You travel ridiculous distances to see your favourite bands.
- You sweat and look like a complete mess.
- You’re being pushed around by strangers.
- You’re feet kill from being stomped on and jumping around.
- You have no voice the day after from singing/screaming so loud.
But none of this matters, because you’re having the time of your life.
Obviously never been to a JAZZ concert ;)