The Ruben is a cranky geek episode! With special guest Elke Schade.
- New iPods introduced
- What Elke thinks of the new Nano, what I think of the Touch, Apple disabling Linux support, downloading cover art in iTunes.
- Local Singapore news
- World's largest water pumps being built in the Marina Barrage, what prevents people from being sucked in?
- Facebook news
- Microsoft buying a pointless chunk, profile gluttony, voting for the Aussie Greens, Elke's rant on registration woes, I use Twitter to pretend I update my profile, CSS customisation would mean death.
- Ruben tries to make Mr Kloss proud
- Why doesn't everyone use metric, what they teach you in school is pointless, why the whole Product Red scheme is no good, why can't Microsoft even create a spreadsheet app that multiplies properly, why are all men on television fat and stupid?
- And the ratholes...
- Lava lamp confusion, Lance Armstrong's
LiveStrongarmbands, eating grapes, failing MadPlayers and tossed salad and scrambled eggs.