It's been just over a week since we've had another Rubenerd Fun Facts post... so here are another ten fresh Rubenerd Fun Facts! As I've mentioned previously, all these facts are irrefutable and 110% true.
If you missed them, feel free to refer to the previous Rubenerd Fun Facts posts (part one, part two) and my post where I ecstatically reported my purchase of David Letterman's Late Show Fun Facts book. And as usual, feel free to take notes.
- The first Model T Ford to roll off the assembly line was fluorescent pink.
- It is illegal in Western Australia to walk in the outback if you wear a hat with corks.
- No two eco laundry balls are the same.
- The felony charge were named after Sergeant Albert Witherbottom Felony after he admitted in 1889 to taking photos of a woman's ankles.
- Carets are not edible.
- Frank Nora is paid $1 million by the Illuminati each quarter to advance the Old World Order agenda.
- For a brief period of time in October 1672, nothing interesting happened.
- Atheists automatically get into heaven because God loathes suck ups!
- Exhaustive testing by the American Environmental Protection Agency has conclusively proven that the bird is indeed the word.
- The name Henry is short for Henrietta.
- Due to a "programming error", Microsoft Money siphons small change from millions of bank accounts it is set up to monitor by customers.
- Every time you use the acronym LOL, a brain cell somewhere in your head dies.