Goodbye drink containers, my old friends
So we're moving house again, and it's a lot of work. My first task, cleaning out and throwing away more of my stuff.
I'm certainly not at the level of a hoarder, but I'm a "collector". Coins, stamps, computer cables, business cards… and for some reason thoroughly-washed beverage containers. Most of them have a history that are either far too personal or embarrassing to impart here! XD
As with my old display, I find taking pictures of things renders them easier to dispose of. Perhaps immortalising them on my Flickr feed means they're still with me somehow. I'm a weird person.
From top left to bottom right, immortalised forever here on Rubénerd.com:
- An IKEA apple cider can
- Two Starbucks coffee cups from my first year back in Sydney
- A "Drink Responsibly" coffee cup from the Coffee Club
- Two Starbucks Yuletide-themed cups
- Two cans of Mr Potato, my favourite snack from Malaysia as a kid
- A Starbucks cup with an earlier logo sleeve
- Two years of The Rocks Aroma Festival cups
- A carton of Paul's Egg Nog I took to an Anime Club event
- A Maxwell Coffee can from one of my earlier dates with Clara
- A Selamat Wafer, which is far too bagus to mention!